- 9.9in x 1in x 11.3in
- Premium hardcover book – 208 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson, 1st edition (2007)
- Daniele Bott, Author
CHANEL COLLECTIONS AND CREATIONS : Coffee Table Book
Chanel’s combination of tradition, originality and style has always made it the most seductive of brands. The House of Chanel opens its private archives, revealing the brilliant designs created by Coco Chanel from the 1920s onwards, and now reinterpreted to become the motifs for brand new garments, accessories and beauty products.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) are shipped within 24-48 hours upon receipt.
- Any orders received after 10AM mountain standard time on Fridays will ship the following Monday.
- Please Note all orders with a value over $500 will require a signature upon delivery.
All orders are shipped FedEx Express or USPS Priority at a flat-rate of $25 per order unless otherwise noted.
Overnight shipping for domestic orders is available at a flat-rate of $45.00 per order. Please contact us if you’d like to expedite your shipping. Otherwise all
- We are unable to expedite orders to the following: PO Boxes, US Territories, APO/FPO, Alaska and Hawaii. Orders to these addresses will ship USPS Priority with the same flat-rate of $16 per an order.
- Please contact us for more information regarding international orders.
We understand that nothing is more dreadful then waiting for your Luv Luxe package to arrive! Should you not receive your purchase within seven business days of purchase, contact us immediately.